Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hi friends,
its me Prajwal Prasai. I am from Damak, Jhapa. I've completed my SLC from Jhapa itself and my +2 level from United Academy at Kumaripati, Lalitpur. I am a decent guy who is 5.8 ft tall. I am just 18 yrs old. 
     
         Well, to say about me there aren't any interesting things. I have hobbies of playing football and of course watching too. I like listen music depending upon my mood. I also like watch wrestling. My favorite sports is football and I am supporter of Manchester United among the clubs and England among the nations. To say about foods my favourite item is momo. I am a fun loving person amd loves to do lots of entertainments. I like to watch movies. I like play guitar, although i am not a guitarist. Actually I am learning to play guitar from my brother. I have a moto of simple living and high thinking.
       
          Recently I have joined Islington College for my Bachelors. There I am studying IT so its obvious that my aim is to be a popular software developer.I was a science student of biological group in my +2 level. At first I wanted to study dental science but later I understood that I am not made for the medical science or any other fields. I came to know about IT and its scope from my sister. She explained me all about it. Then I immediately changed my mind and joined Islington College for studying IT. I have positive thinking about the society. I like to develop my country and change the condition of people and their way of thinking but not as a political leader but as a responsible citizen of my country. I am not intrested in politics. Neither  I am  satisfised with the political condition of Nepal nor I like the politicians of Nepal.

No comments:

Post a Comment