Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Achievements and Expectations


It’s my second blog already and I exactly don’t know what to write in it. In this blog I would be talking all about achievements related to my current academic course before joining Islington College. I would also be talking about my expectations of what I would be learning in all these 3 years of my course.
Well, to say about my achievements and academic progress I hadn’t done much of it. I had studied Computer science in my school level only and that also till class 9. Till that time I had learned Q basic that is a basic programming language. I had also learned about flowcharts and algorithm which is very useful in computing I guess. I was also taught HTML in which I knew about few codes that would be helpful for designing web. Currently, in my computing course I have been learning about sets, probability, mathematical induction, etc. which I already had learned in Mathematics during my high school level. Since then I haven’t done any computer courses that would be helpful for my career studies.
Every student has expectations to achieve his/her goal and desire to learn new things. Without it achieving his/her goal is almost impossible. I have joined Islington College as a student of computing so it’s obvious that I want to earn a good name and fame in the field of computing but for that only degree and certificate wouldn’t help me. As I lack skills necessary for this field so I have great expectations from this college in improving them. I lack the skill of writing creative things so I want to increase it by writing blogs. Also I lack the skill of speaking in front of the mass so I want to increase it by giving presentations. I lack many skills in the technology field I would be expecting to develop it in all these 3 years of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment