Sunday, March 17, 2013

Reflection of Myself:

1. Childhood:
    a) Funny
    b) Mischievous: As a child always is, I too was very mischievous. I used spread all the small stuffs all over                   the house. I used to break the  toys. I used to pinch and bite my mom and dad. I used to go outside my house to play with my friends and won't return back to home until and unless my mom came out with a stick.
  
    c)Cute: I feel a bit  awkward saying this but I was told that I looked cute and very innocent at my childhood. Whenever my relatives and some unknown person to me came to us their reactions was somewhat like "Oh,your boy looks so cute."and i used to be very happy as well as feel shy hearing that. 
    
    d)Shy: I was too shy during my childhood. I never dared to go to new people by myself. My parents always forced me to go near to them and answer the questions like what is your name, where do you study.etc that they would ask me. 
    e)Innocent

How am I now??: Now as a grown up I am not much mischievous and naughty as I was in my child. From my childhood to this day my shyness has never left me, shyness still is inside me though not as much as I was in my child. I am still a funny guy as I was during my childhood. I do crazier stuffs. To say about my cuteness and innocence I really don't know how exact I am.

2. Family:
    a)Loving
    b)Caring
    c)Understanding
    d)Supportive
    e) Disciplined


3. Friends:
     a)Caring
     b)Sharing
     c)Supportive
     d)Funny
     e)Trustable

No comments:

Post a Comment